`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to my fellow collectors

RE: Greetings to my fellow collectors
Glad you made it to Turner Field before the move. Are they demolishing it or do they have another use for that stadium?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey buddy, good to see you back. I'm still collecting all things Red Sox, so nothing new here.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

(12-14-2016, 12:38 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Swanson was looking pretty good after his call-up to the bigs, I believe he ended up over .300 BA... He is currently sitting at #4 overall on MLB's Top 100 Propect list...
Thanks, I wasn't sure where he currently ranked.
(12-15-2016, 07:06 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Good to see you back! Still collecting my Tigers and HOFers as wellSmile Feel free to hit me up for a trade if you still like to do that sort of thingSmile
Although I would love to I am only collecting PSA graded HOFer RC's now.
(12-16-2016, 06:56 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Glad you made it to Turner Field before the move. Are they demolishing it or do they have another use for that stadium?
Last I heard Georgia State University was in the process of buying the site of Turner Field as they have need to re purpose it to finally have their own football field.
(12-16-2016, 10:05 AM)scottzoe Wrote: Hey buddy, good to see you back. I'm still collecting all things Red Sox, so nothing new here.

Scott
Your Sox collection always impressed me.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)