`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Trader! Please beware!

RE: Bad Trader! Please beware!
(12-03-2016, 05:04 PM)rayeates Wrote: Good on you, then. It sucks to see any trader head into the abyss of bad traders, but it is always going to be a part of our hobby. I will try to contact the Admins about us Mods having the ability to revamp feedback should a situation like this occur... but I am not able to make any promises or raise any hopes. Best wishes and thanks for looking out for the rest of the community!

Randi
Yeah Ive been down this road before and it sucks, and 99% of the time you cant do much about it. The feedback part just pissed me off, its one thing to rip me off...okay I get it, maybe life did get in the way but to retaliate towards me because you screwed up? Come on, take your medicine and either rectify it or wear it.

I would love if the feedback could be fixed but if my post and this thing can prevent another trader from being taken advantage of then I guess its worthwhile.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Jay_Red just accepted a small trade with me yesterday. I have not sent and will hold off from sending till I see you have gotten yours back. Thanks for the heads up and sorry about your trade.

(12-02-2016, 02:53 PM)iamralpho Wrote: I am not even sure where this should go, I havent been ripped off in a LONG time on this site but I took a chance on a newer trader and got ripped off and guess what? HE LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR IT! This was a small dollar trade and I never should've sent but man, what a disgrace here.

Jay_Red has had my end for OVER a month. He received them OCTOBER 29TH!

Nothing from him before I start asking questions, I get this:

Trade was accepted October 24th
Card received October 29th
November 1st:
iamralpho | 11/01/2016 7:44 PM
any news on when you will ship?

SILENCE

November 4th

iamralpho | 11/04/2016 5:52 AM
still with me? Whats going on here?

Jay_Red | 11/04/2016 6:35 AM
Omfg bro. I'm so sorry. My daughter had her appendix removed and I haven't done anything for the past week. I'm sorry man. I didn't forget (well I did, but you WILL get your card)/lol) t that's not me man

NOVEMBER 13TH
iamralpho | 11/13/2016 11:02 AM
so this is probably not gonna happen right? chalk this up to a loss?

NOVEMBER 14th
Jay_Red | 11/14/2016 4:23 AM
Holy sh*t. No man. Omg, I'm sofa king sorry. I'll get that out today bro. Dam, i can't apologize enough man.

DECEMBER 1st
Jay_Red | 12/01/2016 1:48 AM
I'm sorry man. I can send the police report if you'd like. I got into an accident and while my car was in the shop, I requested to get personal belongings including your card out, and they were never retrieved. I can send your cards back or if you even

So we got 2 excuses, constantly being chased and not once until I called him out did he be honest or send anything back.

I plan on posting this on the other boards too just to make sure others are aware.

It is one thing to be a bad trader, but to leave feedback towards me too?
110% unbelievable! Way too many "bros", "omfgs" and "omgs", "dams", "sh*ts", "sofa kings" and "sorrys". Daughter appendix, car accident with cards in it stuck in the shop and a mention of police report. I would ask for a note from the doctor and from his mom along with that police report...
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

I just received the card almost 3 full months since I shipped.

I appreciate him doing the right thing, but I cant remove that negative feedback that was left by him which is disappointing.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

sorry!

(01-14-2017, 10:02 AM)iamralpho Wrote: I just received the card almost 3 full months since I shipped.

I appreciate him doing the right thing, but I cant remove that negative feedback that was left by him which is disappointing.
He probably read this thread!

I am not sure of the "name" but last year there was a Reds collector that was causing grief with other collectors, so then that person changed their "name" to reset their feedbac, only to do it again. It's a shame that a few make us untrustworthy as there are so many great traders/collectors on Beckett.

(01-14-2017, 10:02 AM)iamralpho Wrote: I just received the card almost 3 full months since I shipped.

You can add a comment and link to this thread. Doesn't remove it, but it made me feel a little better.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Its the principal that made me mad about the feedback. Rip me off, whatever. It happens. Its all in the game as they say. But then to give ME negative feedback after ripping me off?

That just made me mad. Its like how dare you get mad I screwed you!

He made it right, I do appreciate that and I hope others who trade with him go in with caution but see maybe he did just screw up and is a decent trader

sorry!

Sorry to hear about this sir. Loved my trade with you!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]