`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know anything about beckett buying another website????

Does anyone know anything about beckett buying another website????
Does anyone know anything about beckett buying another website???? im not sure if i can post the name around here or not, but its a great website and apparently bought by beckett and theres no info if it will be shut down or not, which would be kinda bad considering all the time ive spent uploading my collection, images etc on there..
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Does anyone know anything about beckett buying another website????
I got an email from Beckett saying that they have bought Zistle. There I said it.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(11-09-2016, 03:13 PM)zeprock Wrote: I got an email from Beckett saying that they have bought Zistle. There I said it.
LOL i didnt want to say it but there it is......... I hope they keep it as it is! which i guess is probably a long shot...........
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

So here's my prediction of what will happen...one or more of the following
1) Zillow will remain as it is now, except in a few months you will get a notification that you can download your data then but to continue using it you must pay a monthly/annual fee.
2) Focus on the Stores portion of the site to make money that way.
3) Add a ton of advertising to all of Zistle's pages
4) Replace the eBay links in the shop for this card section with links to the Beckett Marketplace
5) Kill the site and tell everyone to go to Beckett ORG

I don't really see the last one happening, but I wouldn't put it past Beckett as an option that might do.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/