`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do I start worrying?

When do I start worrying?
So I just have a random question. How long after a trade is marked as shipped do I start worrying that the cards might not come?
Super collector of Matt Harvey

RE: When do I start worrying?
With the way the USPS works sometimes I would say a couple weeks

Our trade was completed fast..I usually give it a week and then ask...not counting holidays

(11-06-2016, 11:38 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Our trade was completed fast..I usually give it a week and then ask...not counting holidays
+1
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(11-06-2016, 11:29 AM)phillies816 Wrote: With the way the USPS works sometimes I would say a couple weeks
(11-06-2016, 11:38 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Our trade was completed fast..I usually give it a week and then ask...not counting holidays
The trade that I'm worried about is one of the first I have done since coming back and every other trade I have done since then has arrived at least a couple days back. For comparison, I shipped out the cards during my first trip to the PO, my next trip to the PO which included Bonds' cards was roughly a week later.

It also happens to be my most expensive trade, I'm pretty sure the BV I'm getting is more than $100.

How is the feedback and post count of the person you traded with?

(11-06-2016, 08:46 PM)david campos Wrote: How is the feedback and post count of the person you traded with?
Both look pretty good really, feedback just under 5, more than 100 posts. Could have just as easily been lost or damaged too though.

Just a heads, up, I've sent a package from Nebraska going to Michigan with tracking and it took almost a month. I was really starting to wonder if I somehow "missed" the drop box. Next time I went to the Post Office I used the drop box again, but this time when I put the package in their there was no "thump" for it hitting the bottom of the metal box. I realized the package got stuck on the slide part and didn't make it to the bottom. (By the way I never use the drop boxes now.)

So long story short here, be patient, sometimes weird things happen. (After all my Cubbies made it all the way this year!!!) I always go inside with my packages even the ones I prepay for and get a receipt from the clerk.

I hope this is all that is going on with you and your trade!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

I provide tracking/DC # for all my trades and request the same from the other party. We post the Tracking info in the comments on the trade page.