• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for cards of these players

Looking for cards of these players
Hi. I'm looking to trade for cards of

Matt Harvey
Mallex Smith
David Wright
Mike Piazza

Of all the cards in my org, just the Seager and Story are the ones that have already been floating around and won't be available unless I get a big offer. Everything else is available, so send some offers.

In terms of what I'm looking for of those players, I'm not really looking for anything under $5 BV unless it's 2010 Bowman Harvey's, and relics of Harvey, Wright, and Piazza are a plus.

In offers, you can either pick the cards that you want to give up, and then I'll just accept or counter, or you send an offer with just the cards you want, but if you send that kind of an offer, please also leave a comment saying what the BV range is that you are willing to move.

If you're not sure, just send an offer and we can try to work something out, or you can also tell me what players and teams you are looking for as I try to add 25 to 50 cards per week.

I just printed out a bunch of invoices now for tomorrow's mail day, so hopefully I can get a batch of offers for the weekend.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

RE: Looking for cards of these players
I have a 2014 donruss power plus auto David Wright, if your interested shoot me a pm
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

i have a bazillion piazza. feel free to check it out.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

offer sent
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.