`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Graded, Preserved, & Authenticated. Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers. Quad Auto.

RE: Graded, Preserved, & Authenticated. Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers. Quad Auto.
(10-25-2016, 06:47 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: ft28jags has some NICE cards.. if he didn't have anything for you.. nobody will.
yup ..... i could definately find a trade out of his stuff for that ... but then again I would move a brady auto as fast as I could just to get it out of my house ....lol

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Graded, Preserved, & Authenticated. Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers. Quad Auto.
thanks bro..appreciate the love...nice ajayi collection (I think I'm spelling it wrong) but it's early. Smile
(10-25-2016, 08:27 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: yup ..... i could definately find a trade out of his stuff for that ... but then again I would move a brady auto as fast as I could just to get it out of my house ....lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Here it is

eBay 282227366447
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

more cash than i have to spend on a card...
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]