IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patience is a virtue

RE: Patience is a virtue
Way to go, Doc!

It literally never hurts to ask.

Not that it's a Bryant, but a couple of years ago I was shorted a few cards from SAGE football, called their customer service and was offered an auto for my troubles.

I asked for - and received - an Odell Beckham Jr. auto, still one of my favorites.

(10-11-2016, 06:43 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Way to go, Doc!
It literally never hurts to ask.
Not that it's a Bryant, but a couple of years ago I was shorted a few cards from SAGE football, called their customer service and was offered an auto for my troubles.
I asked for - and received - an Odell Beckham Jr. auto, still one of my favorites.
Thanks, Randy!
Btw: congrats on just winning the October Beckett customer appreciation! Get that Odell Beckham graded right now! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-12-2016, 10:25 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks, Randy!
Btw: congrats on just winning the October Beckett customer appreciation! Get that Odell Beckham graded right now! Smile
Thank you, thank you very much.

I actually don't know what card to grade, as the only cards I've ever submitted for anything were to get IP autos authenticated of Puig and Trout:

[Image: PweegTrout_zpsba94ba54.jpg]

I'll have to think about it, maybe I'll choose 5 or 6 and do a poll on Beckett or something, LOL