Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card shops/shows in the Vegas area?

Card shops/shows in the Vegas area?
Hi guys and gals,
I'll be in Las Vegas next week and will have several days all to my self while my wife is at her convention. Are there any card shops in the Vegas area? Within an hours drive would be fine, it does not need to be on the strip, in fact I would prefer one that isn't, since I think that would be priced towards tourists and not collectors. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

RE: Card shops/shows in the Vegas area?
That limitedbaseballcards dude and moncitycards? i think is his name, both have vegas addresses, msg them if they don't see your thread!
MONCITYSPORTSCARDS
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

i think there was one or two on the strip before i moved away but that was years ago

Legacy Sports Cards
8125 W Sahara Ave #160
Las Vegas, NV 89117

Thanks guys, Hopefully I'll find something good in my travels!

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

just came back from there ..... nothing too spectacular but some deals if you take the time to dig deep ..... most stuff is way overpriced due to the fact there's lots of $$$ and most of the folks that buy stuff there don't know much but "it's a cool old baseball card" ..... Tristars shop (forget which mall) had some good deals ..... picked up a PSA/DNA Ichiro framed 8x10 reg. $200 for $50 Smile