`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Gold Label Mystery?

2016 Topps Gold Label Mystery?
I have 3 boxes of 2016 Topps Gold Label coming this month but I cannot find any recent article that actually shows the checklist. Everything I read from May and June says the design is a mock up and the checklist is coming.

Does anybody know more? I don't feel like waiting until mid-November when OPG will have it listed to know what players to expect from this product.

Also, I am wondering why Beckett excludes this product from the new release calendar on the website.

RE: 2016 Topps Gold Label Mystery?
For some unknown reason the date keeps getting pushed back. I think it is now the last week of October(not 100% sure). That's probably why Beckett does not have it listed on the calendar. I think at one point it was on there for August.

I was really looking forward to this release but now I've lost some interest. I love the earlier Gold Label stuff.

RE: 2016 Topps Gold Label Mystery?
I loved the Gold Label from long ago..although the variations were hard to tell sometimes..my thinking is..Geez..we NEED another Topps product..we do not have enough different cards of Adam Eaton!etc.etc.etc...