`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Stadium Club Black and White SP's (Vintage Players)

2016 Stadium Club Black and White SP's (Vintage Players)
2016 Stadium Club Black and White SP's
I pulled the following 2016 Stadium Club 'Black and White' Short Printed parallels this week. Total bv on these combined is $140. All are available for trade for cards I need of Kris Bryant and Kyle Schwarber.

#60 CARL YASTRZEMSKI
#75 HANK AARON
#126 ROBERTO CLEMETE
#294 JACKIE ROBINSON
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

RE: 2016 Stadium Club Black and White SP's (Vintage Players)
There are many vintage players depicted in black and white photos in the base set. They are not short prints. There is a Black and White parallel set that is distinguished from the base set by orange print and logo. Those are the pricier cards.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: 2016 Stadium Club Black and White SP's (Vintage Players)
(09-25-2016, 03:54 PM)zeprock Wrote: There are many vintage players depicted in black and white photos in the base set. They are not short prints. There is a Black and White parallel set that is distinguished from the base set by orange print and logo. Those are the pricier cards.
Thank you for the heads-up on that, Zep! In that case, I only have one that fits that description...although, I thought that was the "orange" parallel in that set. (very confusing). Thanks again for your insight into my oversight! LOL!

Alan...

ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL