Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Question - Incorrect Address on Online Submission Form

BGS Question - Incorrect Address on Online Submission Form
Hi,

Hoping to get some advice from any BGS submission experts on here.

I just completed an online submission form on the BGS website, but it has the wrong address. It pulled it automatically from my account (Australian address), but I wanted to use a different US address which I thought I would get a chance to enter later, as it didn't ask for an address in the form.

I've emailed grading@beckett.com about changing the address on the submission form and sending me a corrected one. Should I wait for a response (do they respond promptly?) or should I just physically white out the incorrect address on the form and include the correct address and send that off with the package?

Any advice / help would be much appreciated!

Cheers.

RE: BGS Question - Incorrect Address on Online Submission Form
(12-29-2017, 05:57 AM)xsoon Wrote: Hi,

Hoping to get some advice from any BGS submission experts on here.

I just completed an online submission form on the BGS website, but it has the wrong address. It pulled it automatically from my account (Australian address), but I wanted to use a different US address which I thought I would get a chance to enter later, as it didn't ask for an address in the form.

Any advice / help would be much appreciated!

Cheers.

Go to your account profile and add a shipping address then make it your primary BGS address. If you can't locate your and your not clear on how to change it advise when I get a free minute will screen print the how to's for you

Jeff