`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 topps chrome

2016 topps chrome
I don't know how I did with this box for the price $184 a box.................the hits are Ketel Marte Brian Ellington Socrates Brito autos then Tyler Naquin # 392/499 Hector Olivera # 165/250 then 2 non autos Matt Garza # 001/275 and last Chris Davis #99/99.Thoughts?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: 2016 topps chrome
Sorry, don't have an opinion on how well you did but was wandering if you plan on trading anything from the box?

(09-04-2016, 01:58 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Sorry, don't have an opinion on how well you did but was wandering if you plan on trading anything from the box?
yes I do plan on trading

The last two auto's you pulled are descent. The parallels are ok. Did you check to see if you got a photo variation? The Brito auto might be good down the road. Jumbo boxes of chrome are extremely hit and miss. I have had much better pulls from the regular hobby boxes. So far my best was a Max Kepler Gold auto and a Bryant SP.

(09-06-2016, 10:29 AM)magneto2 Wrote: The last two auto's you pulled are descent. The parallels are ok. Did you check to see if you got a photo variation? The Brito auto might be good down the road. Jumbo boxes of chrome are extremely hit and miss. I have had much better pulls from the regular hobby boxes. So far my best was a Max Kepler Gold auto and a Bryant SP.
Thank you