`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Card Day Topps Chrome break

Baseball Card Day Topps Chrome break
I didn't have time today to drive over to the LCS to take part in the actual Baseball Card Day, but I did have time to go to Walmart and pick up some stuff.

Grabbed a blaster and a hanger of Chrome. Couple of nice pickups. Sepias were bad, the rest of the pinks were blah, the refractors were minimal, but these made up for it.

Naquin /250, Maeda /99
[Image: 20160813_223550_zpszjl9pire.jpg]

Berrios refractor, Altuve prism, couple Bryants
[Image: 20160813_223631_zpswpxfnbn9.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Baseball Card Day Topps Chrome break
Interested in the Maeda if trading. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

wowzer. i busted a jumbo case, 2 blasters and 2 hangers and am yet to get a ssp photo variation
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(08-14-2016, 12:44 AM)908 Wrote: wowzer. i busted a jumbo case, 2 blasters and 2 hangers and am yet to get a ssp photo variation
Oh wow! That's better than I thought. I thought it was just the Green refractor. I didn't realize the SSP had one too. I'm thinking between that and the Naquin, I got my $30 worth.
Kepler

Regular Hobby boxes are way better that jumbo's! Congrats thats a nice Colorful mix! Is the Bryant numbered?

Not bad at all. Some great hits.

Great hits! You're waaaaay ahead of me, Jared. Busted 4 blasters of Topps Chrome. Matt Harvey green refractor /99 Gary Sanchez purple refractor /275 ... A few nice sepia cards here & there, but nothing great. Same with Optic. I'm just not getting a chromium-thing goin'on.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

yes, i bought another blaster and 2 more rack packs and still no ssps
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(08-14-2016, 09:42 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Great hits! You're waaaaay ahead of me, Jared. Busted 4 blasters of Topps Chrome. Matt Harvey green refractor /99 Gary Sanchez purple refractor /275 ... A few nice sepia cards here & there, but nothing great. Same with Optic. I'm just not getting a chromium-thing goin'on.
Optic hangers and blasters haven't been very kind to me - base Diaz, purple Diaz, purple Trout, purple Bryant and pink Story are my best pulls there. No autos. Luckily, I've resisted the urge to keep buying and stuck with Kepler singles.

Prior to this weekend's stuff, my best hit on Chrome was a Lorenzo Cain green /99 and a pink Trout. Haven't bought too much - mainly due to the number of Kepler singles - but it hadn't been too terribly kind.

This was a nice change of pace.
(08-14-2016, 11:39 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Regular Hobby boxes are way better that jumbo's! Congrats thats a nice Colorful mix! Is the Bryant numbered?
Nope, sadly neither of the Bryants are. Sharp looking cards though.
(08-13-2016, 11:44 PM)demondukk Wrote: Interested in the Maeda if trading. Let me know, thanks!
I imagine the Maeda will be available shortly. I'm hoping to score something for my PC with it. Don't happen to have the Finest Orange hanging around anywhere do you?
Kepler

I'm interested in your Bryant pink refractor, if it's available for trade, that is. Check my org for a trade if interested. Thank you! -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL