`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 Score end zone 1 of 1 ?

RE: 2016 Score end zone 1 of 1 ?
(08-04-2016, 03:42 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: not including the shillers on those bids.. Andre Johnson ? not so much $20-$25
travis kelce end zone 1/1 sold for $30.. cause I bid on it.
mark barron $10
logan ryan $9.60
chris Johnson $10
danny Shelton $10.59
Patrick Peterson $12.25
landry jones bgs 9.5 $12

according to "ebay"
I have been selling on eBay for a long time. As a rule of thumb, you do not list rare items as auctions because they require more exposure and time to hit their top price. Always list rare items as Buy-It-Now listings at a high price with the Best Offer feature activated. Buyers will think they are lowballing you when, in reality, they often offer more than you hoped to get in the first place. This is a concept that goes beyond card sales - companies often build value into their product simply by setting a high price... and it works.

Most of the prices you posted are based on auctions, which is why they all sold so low - user error, not low-valued cards. All the high-priced sales from this set are BINs. It will take longer to sell, but it works. There is a method to this madness! Wink
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(08-05-2016, 08:02 AM)c squared Wrote: I have been selling on eBay for a long time. As a rule of thumb, you do not list rare items as auctions because they require more exposure and time to hit their top price. Always list rare items as Buy-It-Now listings at a high price with the Best Offer feature activated. Buyers will think they are lowballing you when, in reality, they often offer more than you hoped to get in the first place. This is a concept that goes beyond card sales - companies often build value into their product simply by setting a high price... and it works.

Most of the prices you posted are based on auctions, which is why they all sold so low - user error, not low-valued cards. All the high-priced sales from this set are BINs. It will take longer to sell, but it works. There is a method to this madness! Wink
im slowly buying into the madness.. trust me LOL its just hard to!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

great tips. Thanks!

Is this a card you are considering to trade? I collect AJ and may be interested.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(08-04-2016, 02:20 PM)ahvjr Wrote: I don't think 1/1's have the value or importance they did years ago, except rc's and stars. A non auto 1/1 like these are all around, the market is flooded with too many versions, brands and similarities.
You're right on, Art. Everybody has a subset of a subset of a subset where they change the border color and label it "1 of 1". Then it's off-center, as if releasing one of something is that difficult. It makes me wonder what all the others they printed looked like because you know they printed more than one and chose "the best" for release.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Just keep it! It's the only one and y'all pulled it! If it's about collecting and hobby then the "value" doesn't matter.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(08-12-2016, 10:18 PM)ugameck Wrote: Just keep it! It's the only one and y'all pulled it! If it's about collecting and hobby then the "value" doesn't matter.
lawyered!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.