`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The newest Buffalo Bill is....Reggie Bush!!

The newest Buffalo Bill is....Reggie Bush!!
With this signing Buffalo has now had 5 of the top 10 picks from the 2006 draft signed with the team at some point.
He's basically filling in for injured / suspended players, but I hope he doesn't lose his position simply because someone else is available to play again.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: The newest Buffalo Bill is....Reggie Bush!!
Wow. I pictured him as a one-team guy coming out of college, even with all his baggage.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I was such a big fan of all these guys ten years ago... might have to bust out a custom card of all these guys in Bills unis!

[Image: dgq8h1.jpg]
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(08-02-2016, 07:20 AM)c squared Wrote: I was such a big fan of all these guys ten years ago... might have to bust out a custom card of all these guys in Bills unis!
SAGE made a few cards with Bush, Young, and Leinart all together. So you may be able to simply photoshop an existing card rather quickly. There are some other ones too like this triple jersey from SPx.
[Image: Vince-Young-Reggie-Bush-Matt-Leinart.jpg...e=original]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Yep!!! Just one last whoooorahh!! Hopefully its a injury free season & ending on a high note!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(08-02-2016, 07:20 AM)c squared Wrote: I was such a big fan of all these guys ten years ago... might have to bust out a custom card of all these guys in Bills unis!

[Image: dgq8h1.jpg]
I would love to see a card with VY in a Bills uni.

[Image: vince.jpg]