`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to buy bulk

Best place to buy bulk
First time posting on the boards here in forever. Over the past few months I have been working through several social service agencies in my area filling wish lists of cards and memorabilia for kids who are currently in foster care, shelters, camps, or mental facilities. I fill the bags and give them to the social workers and they deliver them to the children. For a lot of the lists I have been able to use my personal collection with fill ins purchased from comc, ebay, etc..but we have had a boom in requests and filling lists through singles purchases has become a little tedious. My question is this - has anyone found a site, trader, page, etc that they have been able to purchase bulk base cards from. The list we send out lets the children list their 10 favorite athletes, 5 favorite teams, and their favorite sports - If I could get a head of the game a bit and stock up - not only would it be easier to pull for lists, but we'd be able to serve more kids. Thanks!

RE: Best place to buy bulk
Craig's list should be your best bet, just weed though the people selling there 80/90's junk for 10,000,00.00 dollars
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I could help I have thousands of cards. But you would need to cover shipping

PM sent.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

(08-03-2016, 08:34 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: I could help I have thousands of cards. But you would need to cover shipping
I would be happy to pay for any shipping.