`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To sell or trade. Input please

To sell or trade. Input please
I have a 13-14 sp authentic sign of the time /10 of gretzky, kurri, messier, and coffee auto. I am looking to deal it, but I am looking for opinions on whether to sell it, whether in eBay, COMC, or Facebook, or trade it here or otherwise. I am thinking for trade, maybe go after a nice mcdavid. There are two on eBay, one graded and one not, and neither have any offers and there are no sold listings for it. So, good, bad or indifferent, let me have your best opinions. Ready......... GO!!!! -Joe

RE: To sell or trade. Input please
I think a card like that would be tough for me to trade unless it was IP or to someone you know well and have dealt with in the past. Even with tracking and insurance you really do not have any options if the card from the other end does not make it's way to you.

I personally would be looking to sell it, likely via the bay as you will get the most exposure there. If you have a COMC account they now do cross listing there too. Us the money from the sale to buy what you want.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Joe my birthday is coming up soon. I think I would take it to a card show might not get best value for it but you could prob get a nice McDavid for it and not have to worry about shipping it.
121623469-10222379832098571-7865154471714354335-o

Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1
I can Only Ship Wednesdays and Thursdays

I would definitely only trade it to someone I know, not just someone I've trades with once. As for the card show, there aren't a while lot of shows at the southern Delaware beaches. I could take it to the national in Atlantic city. I never thought of a card show. If anyone knows a gretzky collector, let them know. It's not the rarest card ever, but /10 made me very happy. I'd like it to go to someone who would want the card for their own pc, not to resell it trade it. Thank you for the input. Keep it coming. Have a great day all!! -Joe

Sell it. Hit the Bay.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Those names sound familiar. Did they ever accomplish anything in the NHL ???? (just kidding) . I'd sell it to Chris Cox, after all his birthday is coming soon. Probably within the year (lol) .... Good luck Joe, gotta believe some serious Gretzky collector would be craving a card like that ....
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

(06-30-2016, 06:03 AM)JEH177 Wrote: I have a 13-14 sp authentic sign of the time /10 of gretzky, kurri, messier, and coffee auto. I am looking to deal it, but I am looking for opinions on whether to sell it, whether in eBay, COMC, or Facebook, or trade it here or otherwise. I am thinking for trade, maybe go after a nice mcdavid. There are two on eBay, one graded and one not, and neither have any offers and there are no sold listings for it. So, good, bad or indifferent, let me have your best opinions. Ready......... GO!!!! -Joe

That's a very nice card, a value on it should be priceless.. There's my 2 cents you should think long and hard about getting rid of it.. For Celine pulled 2009/10 black diamond gold 1/10 Wayne Gretzky non auto and 2007/8 spx Evgeni Malkin auto 1/3 and Still to this day I regret getting rid of them both!!!