`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dwyane Wade Signs With His Hometown Chicago Bulls!!

Dwyane Wade Signs With His Hometown Chicago Bulls!!
Never ever did I think Wade would've left the Miami Heat or that Arison and Heat front office would let Wade go. I'm still shocked.

To help facilitate signing Wade the Bulls have traded Mike Dunleavy Jr. to the Cavaliers (smirk). The Cavs had a trade exception from the Anderson Varejao trade last season. The Bulls also traded recently acquired Jose Calderon and two future 2nd Round Picks to the Lakers.

The Bulls starting lineup looking interesting now with a backcourt of Rondo and Wade and a frontcourt of Jbuckets - Mirotic or Taj - Rolo.

You know what Miami, or should I say Pat Riley is thinking of doing now that Wade is gone and he has money to spend in free agency? To match Tyler Johnson's offer from the Nyets (4 years/$50 million)! Let me now remind you that Wade is going to sign with the Bulls on a 2 year/$47 million contract. So, Riley has no problem paying up for an undrafted rookie from last season in Johnson (I like the kid myself) but can't pay off the best player in Heat franchise history???

What???

Whiteside got paid too, close to a $100 million. Pay Dwyane Wade? NOPE!

I can't wait to see the Bulls play @ Heat next season!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

RE: Dwyane Wade Signs With His Hometown Chicago Bulls!!
This has been a fun free agency. Warriors, Knicks and Bulls are going to be fun to watch.

I really hope the NBA reworks their contract mess, as watching teams pay bench players more than superstars this off-season has been ludicrous.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

It's a good thing these big names changed teams, because I don't think this rookie class is going to generate much interest in this year's card releases.

I'd buy a box of product X just to pull base cards or inserts of Durant, Wade and Rose in their new uniforms.

If I got a Simmons RC on top of that, it would be a bonus.

The rest of the class? Not too sure.

(07-08-2016, 10:46 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: It's a good thing these big names changed teams, because I don't think this rookie class is going to generate much interest in this year's card releases.

I'd buy a box of product X just to pull base cards or inserts of Durant, Wade and Rose in their new uniforms.

If I got a Simmons RC on top of that, it would be a bonus.

The rest of the class? Not too sure.
Great point. I wonder if Panini will have some cards ready for the National with Durant in a Warriors uniform, or any of the other big name moves.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

They're making obscene amounts of cash, but at least they have to move around a bit without resting ever 4 seconds to get it - not like football.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Update #1
Pat Riley and the Heat have matched the 4 year/$50 million offer sheet Tyler Johnson signed with the Brooklyn Nyets. Johnson's salary was in the neighborhood of $500K last season. It was his second season in the NBA after going undrafted and becoming an NBDL call-up in 2015. He's played 68 games in parts of 2 seasons.

Is that not a slap in the face to Wade? I'm still shocked. Let me write again that Wade signed with the Bulls for 2 years/$47 million.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv