`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 packs of Topps Vault

3 packs of Topps Vault
2 weeks ago Topps had the Topps Vault packs on sale for $35 each. While I bought one previously and got a dud, I have seen a lot of nice hits and figured I would give it another try. I bought 3 packs and after opening the first one I knew I had made a good decision.

1st pack: Nolan Ryan #'d 08/20
[Image: IMG_zpsdxqsuh4e.jpg]

2nd pack: Edgar Martinez #'d 35/99
[Image: IMG_0001_zps3rlje1ye.jpg]

3rd pack: Jorge Soler #'d 62/99
[Image: IMG_0002_zps6bbwyqtn.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 3 packs of Topps Vault
Amazing hit on the Nolan!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Yes Sir, you definitely made the correct decision.

Awesome hit on the Ryan. Definitely a good decision. Let me know if the Martinez is available.

Great hits! Congrats on the Nolan Ryan .... Are they actually cards? They look very large. Mini posters, perhaps? I never saw Topps Vault in person, so just wondering.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Beautiful Soler. Nice catch.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(06-26-2016, 06:31 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Great hits! Congrats on the Nolan Ryan .... Are they actually cards? They look very large. Mini posters, perhaps? I never saw Topps Vault in person, so just wondering.
+34.....these are great looking. Wondering the same thing. Congrats on the nice hits.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.