`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Prizm Draft Picks & 3 Packs 2012 Elite

2013 Prizm Draft Picks & 3 Packs 2012 Elite
Pulled three autos out of my three packs of elite, my favorite being an Albert Almora Franchise Futures Auto /210 (great considering he just got called up!) The Franco Auto saved my box of Draft Picks, and my 4th auto hit was a redemption for a Miguel Almonte Refractor auto. Diggin the Franco & Almora autos!

[Image: Albert%20Almora%20Elite%20Extra%20Editio...8qkch0.jpg]

[Image: Maikel%20Franco%20Prizm%20Refractor%20Au...ilsb9w.jpg]

[Image: Draft%20Picks%20Prizm%20Autos.jpg]

[Image: Jesse%20Winker%20Elite%20Auto_zpstzlgwsht.jpg]

[Image: Jeff%20Galaick%20Elite%20Auto_zps0yhvpcmj.jpg]

Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: 2013 Prizm Draft Picks & 3 Packs 2012 Elite
Sweet pulls! Love the Franco!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(06-08-2016, 01:19 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Sweet pulls! Love the Franco!

Thanks brother me too! I'm only about an hour away from Philly I'm a big Yankees fan but I go to Iron Pigs (Phillies AAA) and Phillies games a lot and I'm a fan of Franco so I was more than happy to pull one of him! Was looking to pull a Bryant, Mookie or Valazquez auto but was pleasantly surprised to see Franco in there! For 43 bucks for 4 autos I love to break stuff like this even though it might not be the "high end" stuff it allows me to break a lot more than I could buying bowman chrome all the time lol
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(06-08-2016, 01:39 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Thanks brother me too! I'm only about an hour away from Philly I'm a big Yankees fan but I go to Iron Pigs (Phillies AAA) and Phillies games a lot and I'm a fan of Franco so I was more than happy to pull one of him! Was looking to pull a Bryant, Mookie or Valazquez auto but was pleasantly surprised to see Franco in there! For 43 bucks for 4 autos I love to break stuff like this even though it might not be the "high end" stuff it allows me to break a lot more than I could buying bowman chrome all the time lol
I agree. I tend to buy a lot of Pannini Products. It's going to be interesting if they are ever allowed to get the MLB licensing. I would buy much more if they had team LOGOS.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]