`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Topps variation?!?

Another Topps variation?!?
Sorting through Topps variations is time consuming and annoying. Why can't they go to the old days where everything above number X is a SP?

Opened a box of 2015 Topps Update and came across this variation where the Topps logo is on the opposite side.

Anybody know anything about these?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

RE: Another Topps variation?!?
Looks like a printing error

Yea I don't think there is anything to that.

The one on the right is the sparkle variation. Look above his yellow stripe around his collar, right shoulder area.

Cheers,

(06-03-2016, 08:51 PM)KPRROK Wrote: The one on the right is the sparkle variation. Look above his yellow stripe around his collar, right shoulder area.

Cheers,
Yup.....I hate the sparkle cards. I have a hard enough time reading the writing on the back let alone trying to distinguish these LOL.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-03-2016, 08:51 PM)KPRROK Wrote: The one on the right is the sparkle variation. Look above his yellow stripe around his collar, right shoulder area.

Cheers,
Nice carch. What a pain in the ***** those cards look to be trying to find.

For almost every box I buy, while breaking it, I always do a google search for the variations on that product. Cardboardconnection.com almost always has a page for every product out there with images for the variations, or at a minimum a way to tell them apart!
Thanks,
- Steve

Get creative, Topps. This 'variations' are just silly. Now, one will be worth more than the other on Beckett? Not to me.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(06-04-2016, 10:57 AM)jonathani Wrote: Get creative, Topps. This 'variations' are just silly. Now, one will be worth more than the other on Beckett? Not to me.
Sparkle variation = dumbest variation ever.

Not very creative

(06-04-2016, 11:28 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Sparkle variation = dumbest variation ever.

Not very creative
Creative enough for me when you can sell em for $100+ LOL. That was during the 2011 "Diamond hysteria". One year = cool.......multiple years = played out.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.