`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just opened a 2016 Bowman blaster

Just opened a 2016 Bowman blaster
...and pulled a mere 4 inserts and no color. If the turds at Topps insist on having 1000 insert subsets and parallels per product, it'd be nice to pull more than FOUR in an 80 card pull. I mean, I'm no fan of all the numerous parallels and inserts, but if they MUST exist...hook a brotha up!

Donruss value packs (30 cards for $4.99 at Target) > Donruss blasters (42 cards for 19.99). Only blaster I bought, Trea Turner mem /99. First value pack, blue auto Ryan Shaffer /199. Second value pack, red auto Familia /99. Third value pack, black border Bryce Harper /199. Fourth value pack, Mike Trout Millville Meteor variation. I like Donruss.

I do not like Topps, to be perfectly honest.

/rant

RE: Just opened a 2016 Bowman blaster
Rough man. Sorry.

(05-19-2016, 07:58 PM)wordsense Wrote: ...and pulled a mere 4 inserts and no color. If the turds at Topps insist on having 1000 insert subsets and parallels per product, it'd be nice to pull more than FOUR in an 80 card pull. I mean, I'm no fan of all the numerous parallels and inserts, but if they MUST exist...hook a brotha up!

Donruss value packs (30 cards for $4.99 at Target) > Donruss blasters (42 cards for 19.99). Only blaster I bought, Trea Turner mem /99. First value pack, blue auto Ryan Shaffer /199. Second value pack, red auto Familia /99. Third value pack, black border Bryce Harper /199. Fourth value pack, Mike Trout Millville Meteor variation. I like Donruss.
I do not like Topps, to be perfectly honest.
/rant
Like I mentioned previously, Panini is #2 and trying harder to 'win' our dollars!
I don't mind the no-logo look, especially in this world of trading and free agency. Easier to PC a player without a team logo getting in the way. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'm just now getting back into collecting after about a 20 year hiatus and have had good luck pulling decent inserts and autos out of Panini products. I love Bowman and Topps but for the price you get more from Panini (IMO)

Yeah, Panini definitely gives you more bang for your buck.

Logos? I don't need no stinking logos!