`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't seem to find anything I need for trades these days, so...

Can't seem to find anything I need for trades these days, so...
...it looks like I'll have to branch out and start offering to trade for other stuff. I've had to decline a ton of offers lately because I just couldn't find anything that I need, and that sucks for all the folks here that want to trade with me. My want list is pretty small and awfully specific, so more often than not I have to post the "I'm sorry" note and decline a trade for something that someone needs. I've let a few trades go in others' favor recently just to be able to make a deal happen and help out some friends, but hopefully doing this will at the very least get things moving a little.

Since all three of my boys are hopelessly trapped in the world of being collectors just like Dad, I figured I'd throw some more non-card trade options out there. Hopefully I can help my friends here on the forum with some of their needs, and help my boys fill in the blanks in their collections as well. OK, so here are a few of the other things I'd be willing to trade my cards for...

-Boxed WWF/WWE action figures. My oldest is currently in the process of compiling a want list for me to post, but as of last night it's a mile long, so just let me know what you have/find/etc. From what I saw already, it's mostly "Defining Moments", "Elite" and "Legends" boxed figures, not the plain bubble/carded ones. I'm shooting for "completed auction" prices on stuff that is no longer in stores, but shelf price for anything that I could walk in and buy at a Walmart or Toys R US. (Is it just me, or is that stuff is impossible to price?!?! Just as an example, he's looking at a Kevin Von Erich figure that is on eBay right now, and sells anywhere from a $9.99 starting bid to another that's almost $140 BIN. It's all over the map!!!) Anyway, the rarer the figure is, the higher end I'll be willing to let go for it. If you can find that Kevin Von Erich Legends, I'll let go of $150 BV in trade for it, and another $75 BV for his brother Kerry.

-That said, I'd also take loose WWE figures, accessories, belts, tables, ladders, chairs, the cage, playsets, etc.. Those would be great for my two younger boys, who are both WAY into wrestling. They can be loose and in "played-with" condition, but no dudes that are now retired due to loss of limb or head, haha. They don't like the older rubber Jakks figures, mostly newer guys, the more sturdy plastic ones by Jakks and Mattel, but they also love playing with my old rubber LJN figures from the 80's too.

-Also of interest, and on a related note; WWE title belts. No kidding, they have the tag belts, but want them all. They're maybe $20 a pop, and most are still in stores, but why not trade instead?

-OK, on to other stuff... Pop! figures by Funko. These are the little bobble-head looking things, and my younger boys collect some of the sets. They're especially into Harry Potter, TMNT, Naruto, Horror movies and other Anime series. I can't remember any others by name, all I know is that they already has all the Attack on Titan ones. They run about $10-12 a pop (no pun intended,) and I'm hoping to get a list from them as well.

If anyone finds any Black Flag records (7", 10" 0r 12") on colored vinyl, I'd be interested in those as well for myself.

Alrighty, that's all that we could think of so far, hopefully I can cobble some want lists together to add to the post and make it easier. If anyone has got an offer or five in the declined trade bin from me, please let me know if you would like to help us hunt down some of this stuff and trade for the cards I've got that you need. It'll be weird working out trades through the ORG/Trade system here, but if you don't mind sending first, maybe we can work out deals via PM, post a trade with the cards from my end and whatever we trade them for listed in the comments, and make it work somehow. Anything's better than spending every day saying "nope" to offers and then waiting around for the next one.

Cheers!
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/