`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most of Topps Heritage is priced in the guide

Most of Topps Heritage is priced in the guide
Seems as though values for Topps Heritage are now in the guide. Somewhat surprising to me, but I guess they have flagship Topps already in and can presumably base their Heritage values somewhat off that.

RE: Most of Topps Heritage is priced in the guide
I'm curious as to other's thoughts on this product line. Do you think they'll essentially keep it going forever or do you think there will come a time where they cut the line? I guess as long as Topps keeps putting out base there will always be the opportunity to do a Heritage run re-using old designs with whoever the active players are of the day.

This seems like a popular product to me, but I could be wrong. My thoughts are that Archives would be done away with before Heritage.

(03-24-2021, 02:52 PM)jbissell Wrote: This seems like a popular product to me, but I could be wrong. My thoughts are that Archives would be done away with before Heritage.
Getting rid of Archives and the 35th anniversary retro inserts in the flagship/chrome/silver pack sets will give Heritage a lot more staying power.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

jbissell Wrote:This seems like a popular product to me, but I could be wrong. My thoughts are that Archives would be done away with before Heritage.

That's a good point.  I do feel like Heritage has a decent following.  I could definitely see Archives going away first.  I think it was a cool product at first but doesn't really fit anymore, especially with the popularity of Heritage, and it's pretty scattershot in what years are re-created in a pack/box.  For me anyway, that's kind of annoying.

I definitely agree with Flood and Fire's comment.

I agree..Topps Heritage is more established..Archives seems to be a rehash and..IMO..a shorter life..

Some the Archive AU are nice, but overall..a throwaway set..

Topps Heritage is out for sale? That’s a surprise to me .... how many months without retail? Hmmmm?
I might need to buy a box from somewhere? Is blowout inflating their prices since there’s no retail availability?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I just saw that my pre-order Opening Day / Heritage boxes are in transit in the distribution center and I should get them Saturday. Still waiting on my Gravity and Tins from Series 1 ordered 01/14/21 !!!!!! Thought I would be slick and order my retail from series 1 online to ensure I would get something, however , the tins have been pushed back and release day is now 04/02/20......because of "distribution" issues (?). I think the real reason is to screw the scalpers in retail. Oh well.....

Oh, Heritage is priced only in base and looks like a copy job from 2020 adjusted for rookies.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.