`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption Day (and some recent pick ups 5/7)

RE: Topps Redemption Day (and some recent pick ups 5/7)
(05-07-2016, 04:33 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: HEY! STOP TAKING MY CARDS! NO ONE LIKES STANTON OR ABREU EXCEPT FOR ME!
Sweet pick ups though. What product is that Abreu from?
LOL
Great minds think alike?
I'm pretty certain that your Abreu & Stanton collection is probably a little more 'high end' than mine. At least mine are not 1/1 cards.... So there are 9 more Abreus and 17 more Stantons out there.Smile That was from (believe it or not) Topps Flagship series 1. I was amazed. Every so often they come up with a nicer hit or two mixed in there.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Topps Redemption Day (and some recent pick ups 5/7)
(05-07-2016, 06:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: LOL
Great minds think alike?
I'm pretty certain that your Abreu & Stanton collection is probably a little more 'high end' than mine. At least mine aren't not 1/1 cards.... So there are 9 more Abreus and 17 more Stantons out there.Smile That was from (believe it or not) Topps Flagship series 1. I was amazed. Every so often they come up with a nicer hit or two mixed in there.
Very Triple Threads-ish. I like it. Congrats sir!

RE: Topps Redemption Day
(05-06-2016, 01:25 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Oh that is a sharp looking card!
When Matt checks this thread out he is going to go nuts over that Abreu.
Beautiful card Doc, congrats!
Thanks, and your prediction was correct! Smile
(05-07-2016, 05:06 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Wow. Some great looking cards. Congratulations.
Thanks Francisco!
BTW: I didn't forget about our trade, just having difficulties finding one of the cards. I have it, just not sure where.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.