`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of 2016 Gypsy Queen

Box of 2016 Gypsy Queen
Not too bad, I can't complain! Happy I got an image variation and got an extra hit with the stamp relic. Love these cards really can't go wrong!

[Image: Aaron%20Nola%20and%20Max%20Kepler%20Auto...ze6yjx.jpg]

[Image: Ricky%20Henderson%20and%20John%20Smoltz%...yb5zhf.jpg]

[Image: Cabrera%20Image%20Variation%20and%20Stam...pc9iv6.jpg]

[Image: Some%20Minis_zpsbbhdmbjd.jpg]

and I picked up this sweet auto...why must the team I hate the most have players that I like lol

[Image: Xander%20Boegarts%20Finest%20Auto_zps0tgkvwwc.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Box of 2016 Gypsy Queen
Man I love that xfractor. I think I traded away mine. Nice pick ups.

(04-24-2016, 07:23 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Man I love that xfractor. I think I traded away mine. Nice pick ups.
Thanks man....I thought the same thing when I saw it. Right before I left the show I had to pick it up
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Great stuff......That was a really nice box. Where is the Nola headed? Interested if selling. Thanks!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-24-2016, 08:10 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Great stuff......That was a really nice box. Where is the Nola headed? Interested if selling. Thanks!
My buddy is a huge Phillies fan so I told him I'll hang on to it for a little and see if he pulls anything worth trading for it. I'll give him a little but if he doesn't I'll def let you know bc it will be for trade!

If the Henderson Relic is available, I would be very interested in trading for it.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Nice hit on that Rickey.

do you know what the ancient remnants are listed as in beckett. i cant locate them
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Nice Hits! If you're interested in parting with the Kepler, I'm always looking for on-card Twins.

Great break. Love the Nola auto and the Mookie Betts auto card looks amazing.