`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a little help

need a little help
I am looking to make a couple trades by proxy. Bruinsfan08 has a ton of great stuff on my want list. So, I'm trying to find anyone that has his wants and I have some of your wants make a trade with me so I can make a huge trade with him. That was a lot less confusing in my head. Basically, I want to trade for things on his want list so that I can build a few hundred dollars trade with him. If anyone can help me out, that would be great. I'm hoping to pick up some of my more higher $ pc pieces. Thank you all for your help and have a great day! ! -Joe

RE: need a little help
I was going to reply to your comment, but when I clicked on view trade it gave me an error screen (?) Maybe it's an incomplete trade that you haven't sent me yet? Either way, I'm always up for trading, however it may work.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I started the trade just to use the pm feature. I'll start a trade with my "wish list." Hopefully we can work something out. It's probably going to end up being a thousand dollar offer. Hahaha Thanks for the reply. -Joe

I also need to trade for something for Chris, I owe him from our last deal but just haven't landed anything yet.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr