`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALFORD33

RE: ALFORD33
I missed this thread and just messaged floydtown about him. I required that he shipped 1st on 3/23 and he never sent anything. Luckily my gut told me not to ship to this individual w/o receiving his end first. I hate people like this, I'm only 450 miles from this guy...maybe I should make a trip North...
[Image: image.jpg]

(04-19-2016, 12:37 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: I missed this thread and just messaged floydtown about him. I required that he shipped 1st on 3/23 and he never sent anything. Luckily my gut told me not to ship to this individual w/o receiving his end first. I hate people like this, I'm only 450 miles from this guy...maybe I should make a trip North...
Road trip. I'll meet you there. I think I talked to this guys cousin (?) down in Georgia a while back about a related issue. If I'm remembering correctly he visited his "cousin" down there and started a new account having people ship to him down there, and then screwing them. His "cousin" seemed pretty upset because everyone was calling his house looking for him. I guess his parents live right up the street from the guy in Georgia. Sooooo, be careful shipping to new members in Georgia.

I know a local police officer in Ada, would they be able to do anything since its his 6th time to shop on beckett trading

He got me for $16.00, I shipped first since his recent feedback was good, and by a lot of valued members on here, and it was a small trade so I didn't make him go first. Lesson learned I guess. Only been taken a few times and the first trade on here was one of those, so just be a little more careful in the future.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(04-19-2016, 09:35 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: He got me for $16.00, I shipped first since his recent feedback was good, and by a lot of valued members on here, and it was a small trade so I didn't make him go first. Lesson learned I guess. Only been taken a few times and the first trade on here was one of those, so just be a little more careful in the future.
+1

He got me for $16 too and I didn't make him ship first due to the low value. This is the first time I have had this happen since joining the site 3 1/2 years ago. Fortunate it was a low dollar deal. I will definitely be more careful moving forward.