Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old School/New School Breaks! 2 90s, 2 2016s

Old School/New School Breaks! 2 90s, 2 2016s
Ordered a box of each new release this week, 1 DK and 1 Gypsy
Also had a coworker ask if I wanted any old cards cause they cleaned out their house. I got a box of 93 Select and 95 Collector's Choice SE

Starting with the old school stuff. Got 5 total Jeter rookies(2 Select, 3 SE) Love the Gold Buhner AU, one of my favs as a kid!
[Image: 20160408_212741-1_zpslsvmkxe9.jpg]

Was excited for the 2016s. GQ was a little disappointing. The Frankie Montas patch is nasty.... but who's Frankie Montas???? Gray AU is /50. Other hits were Randy Johnson jersey and Max Kepler AU.
DK was a nice box overall. Nice Mookie Betts dual jersey AU and a nice old timer framed jersey! Plus a Bryant mini and Bob Gibson Artist Proof/99
[Image: 20160408_213252-1_zpswpozrdzh.jpg]
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: Old School/New School Breaks! 2 90s, 2 2016s
Love that DK McDougald relic. Congrats on a couple of fun boxes. Would love to see the other GQ hits.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

sick mookie I love it!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Montas is a Top Prospect in the Dodgers organization, with a risk, but high reward pitcher. Everyone says he is going to be a great reliever, I personally think he has a chance to be a good starter. Nice Hits!
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

Like the betts and Kepler ,cmb

If you're looking to trade the Kepler, I know a guy.
Kepler

Sweet gray, I'd take it.....lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++