`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A 2016 Donruss hanger pack hit you are going to want to see.

A 2016 Donruss hanger pack hit you are going to want to see.
Somebody pinch me, I think I am dreaming. I went to my local Target and decided to buy a $4.99 pack of 2016 Donruss. I was going to reach back to the back and grab a pack but decided to grab the front pack instead and I am glad I did. Instead of telling you what it is, I will just show you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: A 2016 Donruss hanger pack hit you are going to want to see.
No flippin way!!!! You nailed it!!! Congrats!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

that is one awesome card . are u trading it?

(04-01-2016, 05:54 PM)woogie23 Wrote: No flippin way!!!! You nailed it!!! Congrats!
Thanks I was Super excited when I saw the auto on the front but almost went in my pants when I turned it over and saw 2/2.

Nice pull!

Nice man! Congrats!

Holy hoot! That's gotta be the best retail hit of all time! The really good news is .... There's one more out there! Smile congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-01-2016, 09:47 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Holy hoot! That's gotta be the best retail hit of all time! The really good news is .... There's one more out there! Smile congrats!
NOBODY BUY ANY MORE RETAIL!! Now that DrM knows there is another one out there is there really any doubt at all that he will pull it?

(04-01-2016, 05:52 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Somebody pinch me, I think I am dreaming. I went to my local Target and decided to buy a $4.99 pack of 2016 Donruss. I was going to reach back to the back and grab a pack but decided to grab the front pack instead and I am glad I did. Instead of telling you what it is, I will just show you.
WOW! Congrats on the killer hit man! That is outstanding. You could throw that baby up on the Bay and get enough to buy a couple Hobby cases of that stuff I bet! Darn nice hit. So jealous.

Unbelievable! Congrats!
I totally forgot Panini was throwing Jeter buybacks into packs this year!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(04-01-2016, 09:47 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Holy hoot! That's gotta be the best retail hit of all time! The really good news is .... There's one more out there! Smile congrats!
Your right and its on the Bay right now for $1000.