`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Boxes of 2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball

5 Boxes of 2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball

I opened up 5 boxes of Topps newest “high end “product and my first impression is that as far as higher end products go, I still like Triple threads the best. I think they are nice looking cards but nothing seemed to “pop” for me while I was opening them. I would say unless you are addicted to breaking wax (like me) I would just chase after the cards you want from this product. Most everything will be for trade.

Box #1…
[Image: ZVAdqYa.jpg]
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Exhilaration Autographs Green #EAKW Kolten Wong 56/99
The back of the Kolten Wong has a chip, so I will be sending it back to Topps.
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Loyalty Autographs #LAJG Juan Gonzalez 25/199
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Imminent Arrivals #IAHO Henry Owens 10/70
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Vault Metals #VM17 Adrian Gonzalez 116/135

Box #2…
[Image: VwQYkdo.jpg]
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Exhilaration Autographs Purple #EALS Luis Severino 20/50
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Loyalty Autographs Green #LARB Ryan Braun 76/99
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Lasting Imprints #LII Ichiro 32/50
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Vault Metals #VM37 Nolan Ryan 86/135

Box #3…
[Image: xuxx6lE.jpg]
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Tradition Autographs #TRAJA Jose Altuve 176/199
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Tenacity Autographs #TACS Chris Sale 119/199
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Lasting Imprints #LIDS Duke Snider 17/99
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Vault Metals #VM15 Carlton Fisk 72/135

Box #4…
[Image: 41JLNHu.jpg]
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Tradition Autographs Green #TRAJS John Smoltz 91/99
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Tenacity Autographs Green #TAJA Jose Altuve 30/99
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Lasting Imprints #LICF Carlton Fisk 86/99
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Vault Metals #VM21 Catfish Hunter 42/135

Box #5…
[Image: viqUA6J.jpg]
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Exhilaration Autographs #EAKW Kolten Wong 120/199
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Tradition Autographs Purple #TRAOS Ozzie Smith 10/50
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Lasting Imprints #LIHW Honus Wagner 43/99
2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Vault Metals #VM40 Ozzie Smith 82/135

Thanks for looking,
Rob

RE: 5 Boxes of 2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball
Box #5 was a nice one if you're a Cardinals fan. Not sure I have much to offer but you could look at me for the three Cardinals.

I'm interested in the Juan Gonzalez if you feel like moving it.
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

Pm sent. Thanks.

That is one awesome Nolan Ryan, Rob! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

What's a box of that go for?

Looks like a different version of 5 Star. I think I will save my money. The coallation could be better as well, two autos of two of the same players out of 5 boxes?

Glad I saw your post! Was pondering buying a box. No thanks now! Not for that price atleast.

If you don't get a deal done for the Ozzie AU, I'd be interested. Thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Always interested in Severino, if I have anything in my ORG that you'd consider. Nice looking cards. Which set did this new product replace and how much was a box?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

For those of you wondering, a big website that starts with "DA" has them as follows:

2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Hobby Box

8 packs per box, 4 cards per box. 2 Autograph cards per box. 1 Vault Metal card per box.
$184.95

Just speaking for myself, but color me unimpressed for $185 a box. Not saying that is what you paid for them, but I really don't see a lot of return on those 5 boxes. And if they are going to charge that much....COME ON TOPPS! Sending out one of the autos (Wong) with a big streak in it is unacceptable. This is not even my box and it pisses me off. The QC person at Topps should have thought "Sum Ting Wong" with this Wong. (for those of you that don't get that joke, youtube it)

I know I am going to regret this (as I have been sticking only to graded BGS autos lately and staying away from breaking new wax) but I did preorder some boxes of "The Mint" from Topps in August. Thanks Matt (HOF collector) for turning me onto it in your other forum post....dirty dog.... I will post them once I break them but I know it is going to be a dumpster fire and just make me angry. Which I will blame Matt for all over again for mentioning it on these boards Smile