`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 2016 heritage boxes and 2015 strata

2 2016 heritage boxes and 2015 strata
I got my usual 2 boxes of heritage to work on the sets and added a box of Strata. For some reason I have pulled a few Sonny Gray redemption autos in different products. Not a great box of strata, but can't complain on my heritage boxes.
[Image: img748_zpsusoydmdg.jpg]
[Image: img749_zpsbs26vb6i.jpg]
[Image: img750_zpspiskp0c7.jpg]
The chrome cards will be for trade.

RE: 2 2016 heritage boxes and 2015 strata
any for trade?
i have a nice lindor incoming sterling prospect au rc
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Nice Hits! The Trout is a great pull! Did you get any errors or color swap? What game is the Jeter from?

Thanks. I do have to check for the colors, since I haven't organize all the cards yet. Also, I do have to check on the Jeter and a few more Strata cards I have.
(03-17-2016, 10:44 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice Hits! The Trout is a great pull! Did you get any errors or color swap? What game is the Jeter from?

I redeemed the Gray auto. He rest of the cards will be available. I am working on a trade for some heritage high number cards that will have first chance for the cards.
The Lindor redemption is on a baseball thread that I posted.
(03-16-2016, 09:29 PM)908 Wrote: any for trade?
i have a nice lindor incoming sterling prospect au rc

Good couple of boxes! Congrats.

lindor added ft
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

The Jeter is from 7/21/11 against the Rays.
(03-17-2016, 10:44 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice Hits! The Trout is a great pull! Did you get any errors or color swap? What game is the Jeter from?

Nice. That is really cool with those stickers. I need to check the ones i pulled. Congrats again on the Jeter.

AWESOME jeter! I love it!
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Great boxes! And a Jeter Strata makes everything better! Awesome!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.