`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box of fairly terrible STRATA

1 Box of fairly terrible STRATA
had the itch today, as i havent really busted open much of anything lately. i should have saved my money.

[Image: Scan_20160315_zpssz8arb0h.jpg]

RE: 1 Box of fairly terrible STRATA
(03-15-2016, 09:04 PM)ounagi Wrote: had the itch today, as i havent really busted open much of anything lately. i should have saved my money.

[Image: Scan_20160315_zpssz8arb0h.jpg]
Hey James, the silver lining is that Madbum has a HUGE fan base and his stuff sells really well. May not be a total loss.

(03-15-2016, 09:09 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey James, the silver lining is that Madbum has a HUGE fan base and his stuff sells really well. May not be a total loss.
true enough the patch is from same game day that chris heston threw his no hitter so thats kinda cool.on a bright side i finished my 2015 finest auto set, im just waiting on the final 2 autos to arrive.and i also have a sweet kimbrel on its way

The auto is weak, but the patch is pretty cool. I'd say it was only half bad. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sorry dude, the dreaded Yimi Garcia. You going to trade night tonight?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(03-16-2016, 09:16 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Sorry dude, the dreaded Yimi Garcia. You going to trade night tonight?
im still up in the air about trade night tonight ,hopefully i can make it

Not bad with the Bumgarner. It is a really nice card.

(03-15-2016, 09:13 PM)ounagi Wrote: true enough the patch is from same game day that chris heston threw his no hitter so thats kinda cool.on a bright side i finished my 2015 finest auto set, im just waiting on the final 2 autos to arrive.and i also have a sweet kimbrel on its way
Which Kimbrel is that? I haven't gotten anything worthwhile of his of late sadly.

And I agree that Bum patch is pretty sick, sucks about the auto though.
My Sports Card Album
-Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni
-Current Redskins/Braves GU/AU

You going to be trading the Bum card? If so, I'd be interested if you see anything. Thanks!

(03-19-2016, 09:56 PM)ryane007 Wrote: Which Kimbrel is that? I haven't gotten anything worthwhile of his of late sadly.

And I agree that Bum patch is pretty sick, sucks about the auto though.
i over paid on that 2011 topps chrome red auto /25 but i had to have it. i have also been looking at some of his low #ed rc on ebay but dont think i can pay what people are asking right now.
(03-20-2016, 12:06 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: You going to be trading the Bum card? If so, I'd be interested if you see anything. Thanks!
sorry buddy, its already gone