`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1951 Red Back Pack - What should i do?

RE: 1951 Red Back Pack - What should i do?
Thanks everyone for the thoughts. I'll be honest, I can't help myself so i was probably going to open it, i just wanted to see if there'd be any voice of dissension.

Your response have just validated my lack of self-control.

Such and old pack. I don't have it in me to just look at the pack. I will open the pack no matter what.

(03-11-2016, 08:03 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Think about it.
There are not that many 1951 packs unopened and you happen to have one and you can enjoy that or
Open the pack and you can say you are on of the very few who have opened a pack of 1951 in 2016. Either way way cool to have.

(some wrappers are worth $$ so if you open it open carefully and try not to tear or damage it too much and post it on You Tube so all can enjoy)
You might be surprised to see how many of these packs are still available to open. The wrappers aren't worth much (usually go for just a couple bucks each) as the packs are easy to open without ruining them. Considering the large number of packs and wrappers available, I have long wondered if the packs are either easily searchable or resealable. I would carefully inspect the pack before opening it. If you can see through the wrapper and tell which players are inside (only 2 cards per pack), then it might help to decide whether to open or not.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/