`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Slabbing a Clearly Authentic?

Re-Slabbing a Clearly Authentic?
So I got a 2017 Bregman Clearly Authentic for cheap. Probably because the Topps magnetic case is HAMMERED! So, do I send it to them to re-slab, slab it in my own One Touch, or have one of the grading houses slab it? No real concern on value cause I'll most likely keep it but, what say you?

Edit: I'd post a pic but, trust me, its is worth doing something with. Not cracked or compromised but, looks like it slid around the bed of truck for few days before the owner realized it was there, haha
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: Re-Slabbing a Clearly Authentic?
I don't know if they'll re seal it for you, but if it were me, I would just put it in a one touch, especially sine you plan on keeping it. Way cheaper. And I love those cards by the way. Beautiful.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(06-01-2018, 05:05 AM)bengalsandreds Wrote: I don't know if they'll re seal it for you, but if it were me, I would just put it in a one touch, especially sine you plan on keeping it. Way cheaper. And I love those cards by the way. Beautiful.
+1, way less of a potential headache with sending the card back to Topps for them to do anything with. As it would suck more if they "lost" it or sent you something different back as a replacement.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Cool, thanks guys, that's how I was leaning as well. I appreciate it!

Wouldn't mind seeing a picture........
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

Here you go!

[Image: pxYJ7Yph.jpg?1]
looks so bad! HaHa

I am not quite sure why they seal them in the 1st place. It's not like they are graded or in danger of being fake, right?