`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epack Hits: McDavid + More Makes Me Happy!

Epack Hits: McDavid + More Makes Me Happy!
So I've been hearing all of the debate about ePacks, and whatnot regarding supporting the brick and mortar shop, and my general opinion is "why can't we have both?" Especially when a hobby box of Series 1 is now in the $170-$200 range in stores, I decided to try my like with ePacks, since I have had yet to hit a McDavid or really anything of note since the product's release. Not to say I haven't already spent thousands at my LCS on various stuff since the 2015-16 season began...

I'm happy to say the least. Many, many jersey cards hit from boxes and/or individual packs, countless inserts from all of the subsets, lots of Young Guns Canvas, and my favorites in this picture here.

-Rick Nash Canvas Auto #/61
-Jason Pominville Signature
-Cody Goloubef Signature
-Tyler Seguin Exclusives #/100
-Sami Vatanen Exclusives #/100
-Vladimir Tarasenko Portraits Gold #/25

-Dylan Larkin Young Guns and Canvas Young Guns
-Sam Bennett Young Guns and Canvas Young Guns
-Max Domi Young Guns
-Artemi Panarin Young Guns x2
-McDavid/Bennett Checklist x2
-Taylor Hall Jersey
-Jordan Eberle Jersey
-Nathan Mackinnon Jersey

And of course,

-Connor McDavid Young Guns x2

[Image: epack_zps7o2m2jvu.jpg]

RE: Epack Hits: McDavid + More Makes Me Happy!
Nice eBreaks!!

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

I wonder about the condition of the cards. Since they're not from real packs/boxes, it would seem to me that the individual cards would be in much better condition when they put them in the mail to customers.

They are all in excellent shape for sure. Both the McDavid cards look quite pristine and I am confident would get a 9.5 BGS (if not higher) if I were to grade them.

Interesteed in one of your Larkin yg canvas, tradeable?
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

where/how do you get these epacks?
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(03-11-2016, 10:09 AM)rczubaty Wrote: where/how do you get these epacks?
You get them on the Upper Deck ePack website. Only Series 1 is up there for now, but Series II, MVP, and Ultimate will also be up there in the coming months.

i got about 6 packs the best i got was a vincent dampousse 1000 point club jersey card

(03-11-2016, 06:14 PM)csamsal Wrote: i got about 6 packs the best i got was a vincent dampousse 1000 point club jersey card
With the "e" in any product easily eliminating randomness, I will have to do more reading before I invest.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Am I understanding this right, Certain cards from the E-pack can be sent to you in hard copy?