`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 Topps Heritage 12-Box Case Break (SCANS)

RE: 2016 Topps Heritage 12-Box Case Break (SCANS)
You killed it!

You going to be trading or selling in of the high number duplicates? Asking because I'm about 50 short on my set. LMK, thanks.

Thanks for all the love, everybody! I'll probably be sending the Correa and Schwarber Autos up to Beckett for grading. As far as everything that I would be deciding to trade I'll be loading them up tomorrow in my org and anybody that has Purple Refractors to trade look me up cause I'll be trying to put that set together as well.
(03-05-2016, 06:37 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Can't beat the auto's. Nice break. Is the Schwarber available?
Sorry man, I'll probably end up sending it up to Beckett for grading

(03-05-2016, 06:55 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: Nice break.............would be interested in your Tigers if they are FT. Thanks
Yeah they are I'll give you a look once I get them loaded, Thanks

[Image: Kzea5ph.png]

"Avoid the Clap" - Jimmy Dugan

I'd like a shot at any and all Piscotty cards you pulled.

(03-05-2016, 07:02 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: very nice break. If the Billy Hamilton is available, I'd be interested.
Yep, I'll give you a look thanks

(03-05-2016, 07:52 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: You killed it!

You going to be trading or selling in of the high number duplicates? Asking because I'm about 50 short on my set. LMK, thanks.
Definitely Rob, I'll check you out once I get them loaded, Thanks

(03-05-2016, 08:27 PM)cspen Wrote: I'd like a shot at any and all Piscotty cards you pulled.
I'll go back and look for some and if I find any extras that I don't need I'll load them for you, thanks

whats for trade? send an offer over please
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Nice break man!!! I hope I do half as good as you. I just ordered my first case of anything ever. It happens to be 2016 Heritage as well, hope to get it in by the weekend.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(03-05-2016, 08:27 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: Definitely Rob, I'll check you out once I get them loaded, Thanks
Offer has been sent.
Shocked 
(03-07-2016, 02:17 AM)woogie23 Wrote: Nice break man!!! I hope I do half as good as you. I just ordered my first case of anything ever. It happens to be 2016 Heritage as well, hope to get it in by the weekend.
Thanks, i'm sure you'll get a monster case, I can feel it. You never forget your first!

(03-06-2016, 11:43 PM)908 Wrote: whats for trade? send an offer over please
Still waiting for beckett to finish loading Heritage in OPG

(03-05-2016, 04:04 PM)ounagi Wrote: nice hit on the correa cograts
I saw a guy pulled that same Correa AU out of blaster box from target!? Can you believe that!?
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

Everything that is for trade is loaded and ready to be traded, so send open offers. Anybody with Purple refractors that I need (all needs are marked) will take first priority.