`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This week's mail Lindor and T206

RE: This week's mail Lindor and T206
I have to admit, the more T206's I see as you all post them, the cooler they are getting. I really enjoy seeing the way older cards. I may have to look into a few.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Once you get the first one, you will keep getting more. they great looking cards, specially with the SGC holder.
(03-03-2016, 08:46 PM)bamyanks Wrote: I have to admit, the more T206's I see as you all post them, the cooler they are getting. I really enjoy seeing the way older cards. I may have to look into a few.

There is an extra George Brown. We can work something.
(03-03-2016, 08:34 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Vic, George Brown Washington and all the Cobbs. That is fine though I am working on the Southern League right now. I just picked up 2 more which I will posting soon.
I have to go small to large. Its all my budget will allow me to do at this time.

There is an extra George Brown. We can work something.

[/quote]

What you have pictured is the George Brown Chicago and the George Brown Washington unless you have another lying around. The Washington is the harder one and more expensive one to locate.
I got my 2 cards Yesterday and I will post them on my T-206 Story and Facts thread
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Nice Lindors bud. When you get tired of collecting him, you know who to call. Now, how can I make you tired of collecting him???
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

That is pretty sweet, nice mailday!
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

Thanks. That is going to be hard. I met him a few months ago. A great person. Signed me a few autos and talked for awhile. Main reason I started collecting him.
(03-04-2016, 10:54 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Nice Lindors bud. When you get tired of collecting him, you know who to call. Now, how can I make you tired of collecting him???