`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For Beckett Football - What Will You Miss About Topps?

RE: For Beckett Football - What Will You Miss About Topps?
I will miss Topps Triple Threads. I also thought it was a cool product and I pulled some amazing cards over the years.

I miss the history of FB Trading cards that Topps was the sole provider for so many years. I miss players having a single RC and that was the card worth having! I will always remember opening a pack and pulling a Joe Montana RC....I only wished I was buying them when Namath was a rookie or Walter or Jim Brown! If only I had the insight to see what would become of the cards I put into my bike spokes with cloths pins! If you don't know why you would do that......ask your father :-)
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I agree with bselje regarding Panini. They refuse to replace damaged cards, so I will no longer be spending hundreds of dollars on boxes of their products each year. I guess without competition from other companies now, they can just do what they want. As far as Topps, I like Topps Chrome, but don't like how they curl up. Making Topps base sets each year was like getting the latest Hess truck for Christmas. Tradition. Gone.
Mike
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

I will miss my 2011 five star Quadrograph Daulton,Ponder,Malltet and Kaepernick. which they may never fill after being told it was stolen during processing and they would redo it