`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race Used & Autos For Trade.

Race Used & Autos For Trade.
Have some race used and autos I am looking to trade for base autos or race used autos. It's not letting me add the scans of the cards so here is a list of the ones I am willing to trade.

Have a Newman under cover card, R.Wallace hot treads, Junior under cover and a burning rubber firesuit card.
The Autos are Maxximum Signatures of Jason Jarrett, Justin Labonte, and Derrick Gillchrist. Press Pass Signings of Hank Parker JR, Tony Raines, Mike Skinner, and Randy Lajoie. Press Pass Autograph of Kerry Earnhardt. Press Pass Signings Gold of Yarborough and Rudd.

I still need base of autos of lots of drivers so if you guys need or want any of these let me know and we can hopefully make some trades. Working on getting my Gordon cards added too. Have had good success with trading them so figured I would get some more added

RE: Race Used & Autos For Trade.
Not sure who/what you are looking for. Check out my Org and let me know if you are interested in anything. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(02-22-2016, 01:14 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Not sure who/what you are looking for. Check out my Org and let me know if you are interested in anything. Thank you.

Jerry
Let me finish getting my gordon's added and let's see if we can trade some stuff.

(02-22-2016, 01:18 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: Let me finish getting my gordon's added and let's see if we can trade some stuff.
sent you a trade offer

Sent you a response, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]