`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Series 2 a duddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Series 2 a duddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Ripped a case and 3 boxes. No Eichel Young Gun, and 16 short of my Young Guns sets. Series 2 is going to drop like a lead balloon in price. Absolutely horrible coalition and content. Add in the E card pack option and this stuff will fizzle out even though UD says its low run. Cough "BS".

RE: Series 2 a duddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I cracked 2 boxes the day it was released..

I had one of the employees pick a box, and then I chose one, out of a pile of 20-25 boxes on the counter.

Both boxes not only had the exact same YGs, but even the same insert cards, and I saw identical packs of base a few times. I was trying to put together a Sabres base set for someone, I think I pulled more Alex Galchenyuk base cards than of ALL the Sabres combined!

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Yes. $75 USD is a bit steep for boxes. I noticed several of the same base cards when I broke 6 boxes last night.

I kinda wish I had waited now. There's always Black Friday to look forward to!

I had awesome luck with series 2. much improved over series 1. If anyone buys a case and doesn't get a complete YG set, their case was tampered with. Getting the same 6 YG in multiple boxes is annoying, but very common.
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

The sad thing is, you probably have a much better chance with a Walmart blaster.

(02-22-2016, 06:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The sad thing is, you probably have a much better chance with a Walmart blaster.
As a rookie collector, that's the direction I'm going. The Young Gun per dollar ratio is way better buying retail than hobby.
[Image: Blues%20Banner%202015_zpso4q52tdf.png]
Blues PC: 5600+ cards - Blues RCs: 781/933 - 83.7%

Five McDavid Young Guns from blasters/tins, zero from Hobby boxes. That said, I've never pulled an Eichel canvas from either.

I've ripped almost four boxes of S2 and managed to land an Eichel for my set, but from here on I'll be looking to retail and buying Bruins singles rather than ripping Hobby boxes.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/