`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Note to my pending traders: Organizing to organize my organize

Note to my pending traders: Organizing to organize my organize

… or something like that. I just finished my move here on base. Technically only moved about 400 yards but it was enough to cause havoc with everything. I’m working as fast as I can so I can get to the pending trades. If I’m taking to long for you feel free to cancel, no offense will be taken.

On another note, right before the move started I opened a case of jumbo series one so I have a ton of that stuff still to add and I’m hoping to post a thread for the break this weekend.

…now to get back to work.

Thanks everyone,
Rob

RE: Note to my pending traders: Organizing to organize my organize
Good luck with getting settled after the move and the reorganization of the org ... I know what a pain it is.

I've give you a look and a shout once you get your Series 1 listed - provided you've got some new Twins I might need.
Kepler

No way man. We're good to go. Take all the time you need. I have your card put aside, and ready to go when you are. I don't care if you move to the house next door, a move is a move, and they are difficult.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

5 stars on the catchy title! Haha
[Image: image.jpg]

Offer sent for some Astros, no rush, just moved myself.
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!