Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about coming back

Thinking about coming back
Hey guys!

I haven't been around for a little over a year so not everyone remembers me. Anyway, I am thinking about returning to trading. In an effort to get me motivated let me know what Caps everyone has. I'm a huge Michal Neuvirth fan too. Show me what you've got! Hope to trade with you all soon!

-Ashley

RE: Thinking about coming back
would love to have you back....can take a look at my org even though i got to do some work on it

It would be nice to see you back

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Gave up on the Ovechkin PC, so there's a bit there! Always good to see familiar folks I the forum!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

It will be good to have a familiar face back. Open offer sent

(02-04-2016, 07:40 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Gave up on the Ovechkin PC, so there's a bit there! Always good to see familiar folks I the forum!
Without looking thru your orhanizer, do you have a young gun for trade? I have open offers with 2 people, but neither has messaged me back. If you do have an ovi YG or know someone who does, send them my way. Take care. -Joe
(02-03-2016, 08:50 PM)alto4life Wrote: Hey guys!

I haven't been around for a little over a year so not everyone remembers me. Anyway, I am thinking about returning to trading. In an effort to get me motivated let me know what Caps everyone has. I'm a huge Michal Neuvirth fan too. Show me what you've got! Hope to trade with you all soon!

-Ashley
I have a bunch of Tom wilson stuff. I pc Gaudreau and Gostisbehere or Ultra National Heroes. Let me know if you are interested in anything, as I'm open to pick up traders if you don't have any Gaudreau or Gostisbehere. Thanks. -Joe

Hey Ashley, good to see you back. I have recently moved out a lot of my traders but I have a few WAS in there still.

I came back for a year to give it a run and I have been pleasantly surprised at the number of deals I have been able to complete.

Cross border shipping costs have slowed things down a bit but not much.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Welcome back - I'm always up for a trade!!!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

I just pulled a 2013-14 Select Rookies Jersey Autographs Prime #238 Philipp Grubauer from a box I bought the other day. It's in my Org if any Caps fans on this thread are interested. Photo link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/xa0kl0lzpfo9q...WJDCfuT4aa

I would love to see you back on the boards, Ash! Many people have returned, and trading is getting a good pulse again. Hopefully we can get some more trades done soon. Best wishes!

Randi