`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizer question

Organizer question
For those of you, who do what I do in loading your pc players list from beckett opg, how do you keep up when the new sets come out. For example, sp game used just hit the opg. I had to do a search for 2015-16, sp game used, gaudreau and then select all and then add those to my wanted folder under gaudreau. Do any of you do that or do you just wait and load your players year by year? Any input would be great. If I didn't explain it well, you can check my organizer for what I'm trying to say. Thanks. -Joe

RE: Organizer question
I load cards as sets come out, and as I start acquiring them. I create a new folder for the set, and add whatever from that set I'll collect into it - base, inserts, Caps players. If I'm going to break boxes, I don't set Want or Trade For yet, just Keep = 1. Once I'm done buying boxes, I'll set Want = 1 and Trade For = 1 for the ones I don't have yet.

Any time I get a card that's not in my organizer, I add it in right there and then - this usually happens when I get a card that's from a set I'm not collecting.
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

RE: Organizer question
What you do, in adding the cards from a set that you don't collect, is similar to what I do. I wasn't paying attention and game used hit and I scrambled to add want cards. So I think I will adapt your method of, when I come across it, I'll add it. I only pc 1 set, ultra national heroes attention nd nd only 4 players total, Gaudreau, Gostisbehere, PK Subban and Ovechkin. So it's not that hard to add the cards. I just want to do it in the most efficient way, Thanks for the repky!!