`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Purchase Trent Richardson Items!

Looking to Purchase Trent Richardson Items!
Im looking for Trent Richardson Items. I have my photobucket link in my signature. Im close to saying im a super collector with 16 1/1s and tons of other cards. I just started collecting Trent Richardson maybe 5 months ago and cannot get enough items!

Im interested in cards, Photos, Signed memorabilia and pretty much anything unique.

I also pc Edgerrin James and am looking for same stuff of him as well. Let me know what you have!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: Looking to Purchase Trent Richardson Items!
(12-14-2014, 05:33 PM)yabbiballcards Wrote: Im interested in cards, Photos, Signed memorabilia and pretty much anything unique.
I'll keep an eye out for any T-Rich cards. I'm sure you've already got what I have.

(12-14-2014, 05:33 PM)yabbiballcards Wrote: I also pc Edgerrin James and am looking for same stuff of him as well. Let me know what you have!
Couple other guys around here collect him too, might check them for doubles and such.

(12-14-2014, 06:34 PM)jplarson Wrote: I'll keep an eye out for any T-Rich cards. I'm sure you've already got what I have.

Couple other guys around here collect him too, might check them for doubles and such.

Do you know who else collects them around here? I would love to find out and maybe trade some dupes or buy what ever they have lol.

1 yr later and im at 77 1/1's, 250 different auto's, over 350 auto's and a few 1000 of rcs and game used! Im still looking for anything and everything trent richardson.
a year later im at 77 1/1's 350 auto's 250 which are different and a few 1000 of rcs and game used! Im still looking for anything and everything trent richardson!!!