`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to Figure out the value of these...Help! Scans

Trying to Figure out the value of these...Help! Scans
Okay guys these are deep PC and they are not for trade but I am just attempting to figure out there value...so any help would be great...Thanks
The first is a Five Star Trout Letter 1/1
[Image: IMG_20150804_0015_zpssv2c4etw.jpg]
And secondly is a babe ruth relic with pinstripe
[Image: 2006SPLegendaryRelic-BabeRuth001_zpse196e1af.jpg]

RE: Trying to Figure out the value of these...Help! Scans
If you're asking about sell value, I'd say $250-300 on Trout, and about $300 on Ruth. Nice cards.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

3 ish on the Trout, $150 on the Ruth if your talking Ebay sales.

IMO Trout 250-300 Ruth 150-200 and really nice cards.

Thanks guys I was hoping that the five star would bring more money and I was thinking about the babe in that range. As far as the babe I traded a finest jedd G. printing plate auto for it and am happy oh so happy. Thanks again everyone..

Wait ... as in Jedd Gyorko? You got that Ruth or a Jedd Gyorko auto plate?

I'm not sure whether to kick you in the shin or give you a high five and a balloon.
Kepler

(01-18-2016, 08:59 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Wait ... as in Jedd Gyorko? You got that Ruth or a Jedd Gyorko auto plate?

I'm not sure whether to kick you in the shin or give you a high five and a balloon.
I'm not sure I want to answer this...I trade a Jedd Gyorko auto plate for the Ruth. But you have to realize too that it was during all the big talk about how great he was going to be...and still could be with the Cards.

(01-18-2016, 11:12 PM)once78 Wrote: I'm not sure I want to answer this...I trade a Jedd Gyorko auto plate for the Ruth. But you have to realize too that it was during all the big talk about how great he was going to be...and still could be with the Cards.
Either way, I think you made out pretty well on that. Nice deal making!
Kepler

(01-18-2016, 11:12 PM)once78 Wrote: I'm not sure I want to answer this...I trade a Jedd Gyorko auto plate for the Ruth. But you have to realize too that it was during all the big talk about how great he was going to be...and still could be with the Cards.
Do you recall which plate it was? I have to wonder if it ended up in my Gyorko collection or is one of the ones I am still missing.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I don't know which plate but it was a finest examples auto