`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Topps Update Chrome - 29 mega boxes!

2015 Topps Update Chrome - 29 mega boxes!
Ok, so I have been buying every mega box I have found at Target and Walmart for the past month. I also bought a bunch from Blowout during their Black Friday sale. In total I bought 29 boxes, which yielded 58 packs of Chrome cards. I have finally finished opening the Chrome packs, I still have most of the base packs to open.
I have been putting the Chrome Update sets together since they started making the mega boxes in 2013. This may be my favorite set so far due to the sparkling refractor technology they used on all the base cards.

Anyhow, here are the results of the Chrome packs:

2 complete sets
short on a 3rd set by 11 cards
48 extra base cards
18 of the 25 Rookie Sensations insert cards

Gold Refractors (#'d/250): Joc Pederson, Carlos Rodon, Joey Gallo, Eduardo Rodriguez, Delino DeShields Jr, Didi Gregorius, Joey Butler
Black Refractors (#'d/99): Carlos Rodon, Francisco Lindor, Will Harris, Jacob Lindgren

All-Star Stitches Relic: Kris Bryant

All-Star Stitched Relic Autograph: Jacob DeGrom (#'d 15/25)

I am debating what to do with the Bryant jersey, but the DeGrom will be going up for sale. Next up will be opening the 100+ packs of Topps Update and putting together that set along with the insert sets.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2015 Topps Update Chrome - 29 mega boxes!
If you have an extra Bryant and Correa I would be interested

short on a 3rd set by 11 cards
48 extra base cards
18 of the 25 Rookie Sensations insert cards

Gold Refractors (#'d/250): Joc Pederson, Carlos Rodon, Joey Gallo, Eduardo Rodriguez, Delino DeShields Jr, Didi Gregorius, Joey Butler
Black Refractors (#'d/99): Carlos Rodon, Francisco Lindor, Will Harris, Jacob Lindgren

All-Star Stitches Relic: Kris Bryant

Check me on finishing your 3rd set as I have a bunch listed and just broke another 11 boxes this past week I need to add. I'm sure I can help you finish your set and maybe the rookies sensation set. If I don't have it listed shoot me a PM with your numbers and I'll check the piles I have to add.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

Holy cow that's awesome. I just started to put that set together a couple weeks ago. Let me know what those extras you have or check my wants.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

WOW! That's a lot of boxes haha Sweet hit on the DeGrom!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(01-09-2016, 01:13 PM)cspen Wrote: If you have an extra Bryant and Correa I would be interested
Unfortunately no extra Bryant or Correa, in fact I am missing Correa to finish my 3rd set.
(01-09-2016, 03:59 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: Check me on finishing your 3rd set as I have a bunch listed and just broke another 11 boxes this past week I need to add. I'm sure I can help you finish your set and maybe the rookies sensation set. If I don't have it listed shoot me a PM with your numbers and I'll check the piles I have to add.
Will do, just FYI these are the ones I am missing:
2015 Topps Chrome Update - 23, 135, 144, 174(C.Correa), 225, 257, 272(M.Duffy), 286, 294, 341, 376(J.Pederson)
2015 Topps Chrome Update Rookie Sensations - 4, 5, 17, 18, 22, 24, 25
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Interested in buying the Degrom auto and the Lindgren Black, also interested in any aaron Judge or Luis Severino you may have pulled
I collect Don Mattingly, Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, Luis Severino & Delin Betances

Would love to get my hands on a Mariano Rivera auto

Nice break. Will like to see a scan of the DeGrom.
Interested in the a Lindor black refractor.