`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Awesome Crown Royale Pack This Morning!

Awesome Crown Royale Pack This Morning!
Had him open a fresh box for me, took the bottom pack and out comes this BEAUTY. Being a huge Oregon fan all my life, when I flipped it over and saw it was autographed I went nuts lol

[Image: Mariota%20Crown%20Royale%20Auto%20Jersey...ohmu3c.jpg]

Just grabbed two packs of contenders and hit this too, sweet card of a guy with not too many cards of right now

[Image: Kamar%20Aiken%20Contenders%20Playoff%20T...attrth.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: Awesome Crown Royale Pack This Morning!
Congratulations for getting the one good pack of Crown Royale this year

Okay, an exaggeration, but considering how brutal Crown Royale hobby has been this year, to get that card fron one pack is unbelievably good luck

Beautiful Mariota! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(01-07-2016, 03:59 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Congratulations for getting the one good pack of Crown Royale this year

Okay, an exaggeration, but considering how brutal Crown Royale hobby has been this year, to get that card fron one pack is unbelievably good luck
Damn man tell me about it, trust me I know. I think thats what made this all that more shocking hahahaha
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

Wow.....congrats on the huge hit!

(01-07-2016, 11:01 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: Damn man tell me about it, trust me I know. I think thats what made this all that more shocking hahahaha
I got a hobby box of Contenders and it was even worse than Crown Royale - 3 undrafted free agent rookies who could barely even stick on practice squads in one box which stinks even by Panini's low standards. Judging by the box of Contenders I got, the Aiken probably was the best thing in that box too

CONGRATSON YOUR POSITIVE MOJO!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Sweeetness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK