Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys Pick at #4

Cowboys Pick at #4
Hi All,

I mostly post on the Baseball Forum. Any Cowboys fans out there? I Love My 'Boys. What do you think they'll do at #4? Do you think Cal QB J. Goff will still be there at #4?

Thanks Guys & Gals!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: Cowboys Pick at #4
I hate the cowboys lol. That being said, I think if that Bosa kid is there at #4, they go with him. If not, I could see them trading down, and trying to grab Connor Cook a bit later. They are still in the "win now" mode, so if that defender is there that they feel could put them over the top, I think they go there.

Think they'll try for Manziel or RGIII?

(01-08-2016, 12:20 PM)savagenate Wrote: 1. I hate the cowboys lol.

2. Think they'll try for Manziel or RGIII?
1. I see why you hate the Cowboys. You ole packer backer you.

2. I sure hope not.
(01-08-2016, 12:20 PM)savagenate Wrote: I hate the cowboys lol. That being said, I think if that Bosa kid is there at #4, they go with him. If not, I could see them trading down, and trying to grab Connor Cook a bit later. They are still in the "win now" mode, so if that defender is there that they feel could put them over the top, I think they go there.
I didn't know any of the names that you mentioned. I looked up Jared Goff and found an ESPN article that listed all of the names that you mentioned. I hope they don't take bosa because I hate ohio state. Their 2006 1st round draft pick of bobbie carpenter of ohio state ended horribly.

(01-08-2016, 12:31 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: 1. I see why you hate the Cowboys. You ole packer backer you.

2. I sure hope not.

I didn't know any of the names that you mentioned. I looked up Jared Goff and found an ESPN article that listed all of the names that you mentioned. I hope they don't take bosa because I hate ohio state. Their 2006 1st round draft pick of bobbie carpenter of ohio state ended horribly.
GO BLUE!
HOPE THEY STAY AWAY FROM BOSA.
MY WORST FEAR IS THAT REDSKINS N BROWNS KNOW JERRY INTERESTED IN EITHER. HE WILL SHOP #4 PICK FOR EITHER!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I hope we get Johnny Football if it's at the right price. I think we need to get some secondary with our draft picks
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

(01-08-2016, 12:31 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: 1. I see why you hate the Cowboys. You ole packer backer you.

2. I sure hope not.

Haha! Well, as a packer fan, yeah, it's kinda ingrained. But I absolutely hate Jerry Jones. List of current hated NFL people- Tom Brady, Bill Bellicheat, Robert Kraft, Jerry Jones, Suh :p

Supposedly the kid has talent. If I were cowboys, I'd probably try trading out if Goff or Lynch are still there. Cowboys could use help all along the defense, a RB, and QB. This is a deep draft at the Lineman positions on both sides from what I hear, so teams may be going up high for the few skill guys. Cowboys could get a nice chunk of picks and or a player in return. Maybe Redskins unload RGIII and Alfred Morris along with a pick...Then of course, that's inside the division lol. I love the draft intrigue...

(01-09-2016, 12:17 AM)sweetmfnlou22 Wrote: I hope we get Johnny Football if it's at the right price. I think we need to get some secondary with our draft picks
IF Johnny Football had problems staying out of trouble in Leave land, can you image IF he were to come to BIG D? The nightlife, the added pressure of being the hometown kid, not to mention being QB of The Dallas Cowboys. Red Ball (that's what fans here in Dallas call Jason Garrett) talked JJ out of Johnny Football once, hopefully he can do it again.
(01-08-2016, 11:16 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: GO BLUE!
HOPE THEY STAY AWAY FROM BOSA.
MY WORST FEAR IS THAT REDSKINS N BROWNS KNOW JERRY INTERESTED IN EITHER. HE WILL SHOP #4 PICK FOR EITHER!
Well, that's one on my side to stay away from bosa, Johnny Football and rgiii. And another Cowboy fan. Us Cowboy fans are getting few and far between. I remember the Days of the '90s Dynasty. IF you think about it, IF not for 11 points, Dallas would have been the team of the '70s & '90s. They lost on a last second field goal by Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl 5. And they lost by 4 points two separate times to p. steelers in two other Super Bowls in the '70s. And in one of the Super Bowl loss to the steelers, Dallas TE dropped a pass in the end zone that would have won the game.

(01-09-2016, 08:54 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: IF Johnny Football had problems staying out of trouble in Leave land, can you image IF he were to come to BIG D? The nightlife, the added pressure of being the hometown kid, not to mention being QB of The Dallas Cowboys. Red Ball (that's what fans here in Dallas call Jason Garrett) talked JJ out of Johnny Football once, hopefully he can do it again.

Well, that's one on my side to stay away from bosa, Johnny Football and rgiii. And another Cowboy fan. Us Cowboy fans are getting few and far between. I remember the Days of the '90s Dynasty. IF you think about it, IF not for 11 points, Dallas would have been the team of the '70s & '90s. They lost on a last second field goal by Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl 5. And they lost by 4 points two separate times to p. steelers in two other Super Bowls in the '70s. And in one of the Super Bowl loss to the steelers, Dallas TE dropped a pass in the end zone that would have won the game.
DALLAS WOULD SIT ALONE AT THE TOP IN SUPER BOWL VICTORIES HAD THOSE GAMES GONE A LITTLE DIFFERENT. WE POSSIBLY COULD HAVE HAD ANOTHER 2 SUPER BOWLS IN 90'S HAD JERRY LET JIMMIE DO HIS THING. IF SWITZER COULD WIN 1 WITH JIMMIE'S TEAM, WHAT WOULD JIMMIE HAVE DONE WITH HIS TEAM. OH WELL!

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(01-07-2016, 01:02 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Hi All,

I mostly post on the Baseball Forum. Any Cowboys fans out there? I Love My 'Boys. What do you think they'll do at #4? Do you think Cal QB J. Goff will still be there at #4?

Thanks Guys & Gals!!
I was listening and I think I heard Mel Kip Jr. predict DeForest Buckner to Dallas at #4.