`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
organize

organize
any one else notice missing cards from there org?

RE: organize
The Admins know about this already. It should be getting fixed soon.

Randi

ok cool wasn't sure if it was brought up........i know day late dollar short

Come on beckett staff. I have cards i've traded & deleted back in org. cards i no longer need still showing as wants. Cards not showing up in org or for trade, but when i look them up, it says i have them. Cards in wrong collections with complete randomness. I deleted my entire Org over a month ago due to your errors. I've been trying to add it back to correct everything and still.
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Here's my new issue. I am trying to update incoming cards from a trade. In the past when I search the last name and card number I would get at least two search results: my want, and my recently traded. Annoying but easily solved by updating quantities in my want and deleting the recently traded card. It looks like they solved this and now I only get my want showing up in the search results so I do not have to take the annoying step of deleting the recently traded version of the card. However, two of the cards I got in this trade are not wants and therefore were never in my organize prior to the trade. So when I search the player name and card number I come up with no results found, however when I search the database to add the card to my organize so that I can update the quantity, it shows that the card is already in my organize. Can we get this fixed?

I'm just curious as to why these errors randomly start to happen. We never see any difference in the organize. It has looked the same for ages. So why the random errors like this and what the heck is the maintenance for when I'm trying to access my trades when I get home from work and the site is down?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

oh. my. beckett just saved me some money by denying my coupon code. And here i was gonna renew. dodged that bullet.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I must have lucked out so far nothing wrong on my end for the organize.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I have the issue where if I get an incoming card in a beckett trade it doesn't always change the 'want' to a 'have', even when both sides have completed all steps (now I know this occurs I am doing this manually). Outgoing cards seems to be ok.
**Not Currently Trading - July 2021**

Collecting Alexander Mogilny and Various Sets.

Current Projects. . .
Hot Prospects 2007-08 (not inc. 1 of 1's) 516/914
Artifacts 2015-16 (Base/Ruby inc.Rookies) 322/406
OPC 2016-17 (Base, Rainbow, Retro and Playing Cards) - *HELP* I need loads!

(01-08-2016, 07:51 AM)adrianlloyd Wrote: I have the issue where if I get an incoming card in a beckett trade it doesn't always change the 'want' to a 'have', even when both sides have completed all steps (now I know this occurs I am doing this manually). Outgoing cards seems to be ok.
Yeah, that stopped working a long time ago for me too. It just duplicates the card in the recently traded. I have accidentally traded for the same card multiple times but I am getting better at remembering lol.

[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr